250ml of Nano protection, designed primarily for Bohempia suede shoes,
not suitable for shoes made of hemp
- Creates a protected surface that is extremely liquid repellent
- The material remains breathable, doesn’t dry out or mold
- This extra layer of protection is highly resistant to scraping from any kind of surface
- Stays on your shoes for up to 5 washes (including 5 dryer cycles!)
- Save time, effort, and money on cleaning products
- Nano product developed especially for the protection of textiles and leather
- An ecological way to preserve your shoes
- The product is colorless and odorless upon application
Product detailed description
The concept of nanotechnology has been steadily gaining popularity recently. This innovative technology brings completely new possibilities to traditional industries such as textile and leather preservation.
Unlike traditional methods of textile and leather preservation, nanotechnology doesn’t work at the molecular level, but rather at the atomic level. It uses the effect of the lotus flower, which provides a powerful repellent effect and self-cleaning properties.
It forms an invisible protective film around the fibers of the treated material, which is much more durable than other conventional material conservation methods and, in addition, remains breathable, so that the treated material can breathe and avoid molding.
Thanks to the extreme repellent effect, nano treatment prevents the formation of moisture, resists stains from coffee, red wine, grease - with ease!. In addition, cleaning the treated material has never been easier - all you need is a cloth and a little water!
|The item has been sold out…|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!