Hemp barefoot sneakers ORIK 2.0 High Top Black-Black
- new generation of our ORIK resembling the legendary high-top converse
- original barefoot design featuring the rubber toe cap
- available in two widths – standard and wide “w”
- solid hemp canvas upper
- light and breathable
- thin and flexible natural rubber sole
- ethical and environmentally friendly production
- made in the EU
- PETA-Approved Vegan certified
The second improved edition of the ORIK barefoots, ankle high sneakers that took inspiration from the legendary Chuck Taylor's design. Your feet will be comfortable while maintaining your style, which is a unique combination you won't find anywhere else on the market.
You can choose from two widths – standard and wide (“w”), see details in size guide.
This model meets all barefoot footwear standards – they have plenty of room for the toes, flexible and thin soles, and are lightweight.
PETA-certified vegan product with a 100% hemp canvas upper and natural rubber outsole.
Super comfortable and durable molded PU insole provides cushioning and support superior to conventional EVA foam. It supports good posture and absorbs shock with every step.
Hemp canvas is durable, breathable, antimicrobial and wicks moisture.
Hemp is the world’s strongest natural fiber with amazing tear- and tensile-strength.
Ethically & ecologically made by hand in Europe.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!